Incredimail puzzle

tinkerpuss 17:05 10 May 2007

I have been an Incredimail Premium user for 2 years - I love it and have never had a problem but now an irritating little problem has arisen which Incredimail support cannot answer.

Emails from my dad - also using Incredimail - have recently been arriving in my deleted items box although he is in my address book on my contact list. I have tried deleting, then re-entering his details but the problem persists.

The only difference is that he has recently installed Vista but he is adamant that this is not causing the problem. There is noone else in my address book with Vista so I do not know if this is a general problem.

I am now having to check my deleted items regularly in order not to miss my dad's messages. Has anyone else had this problem or suggest a remedy?

Fingees 17:39 10 May 2007

I use Vista, together with Incredimail.

Haven't found anyone having problems with receiving my Emails.
There is a new version just released, which I am using.

birdface 21:43 10 May 2007

Have you tried tools blocked senders and make sure he is not on there,

skidzy 21:54 10 May 2007

If you have any spam filters setup,check these.Though its a long time since i last used Incredimail,i believe you could set this up to goto your deleted folder.
Though i could be wrong of course.

tinkerpuss 22:26 10 May 2007

Thanks for suggestions so far but I have latest version of Incredimail, the sender is not blocked(the symbol telling me he is in my approved senders list is still beside his messages) and I do not use a spam filter. A real mystery!!!

skidzy 22:47 10 May 2007

It seems you are not alone with this problem (unless this you as well).click here

These messages that goto the deleted folder,do they carry any links ? If so i think you may be protected from these emails by some software on your pc.

birdface 23:51 10 May 2007

Sorry but did you actually look in blocked senders list,I made the mistake of putting my niece in there,And any letters from her automatically went in the deleted items folder.Although she was still in my address book, She was also on the blocked senders group,

tinkerpuss 09:16 11 May 2007

Thanks Buteman, it took me a while to scrool through my blocked senders but my dad,s address was in there although I have no idea how I did it.Mystery solved!

birdface 16:31 11 May 2007

Glad you have it working now,If you would tick the little square and press resolved .It saves others from looking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017