Incredimail Problem...please help

drivennuts 00:34 12 Apr 2009

So you all understand.
I was running a 20gb HD, filled it up so got another one at 160gb and used Norton Ghost to move everything over to the new HD but still had the 20gb working as a slave. Heres where the problems start.
Incredimail wouldn't work so reinstalled it (lost 5 yrs worth of contacts doing it grrr) anyway it worked fine for 3 weeks and then the 20gb slave stuffed out and Incredimail wouldn't work. So I tried reinstalling and now I keep getting this message:
skin dialogbutton.bmp could not be loaded. Please download the updated Incredimail Xe.
And the Incredimail page opens I click on upgrade and the same thing happens over and over and over again. I've tried repairing it, upgrading it, uninstalling and downloading again and the same thing keeps happening. This is really driving me nuts as I paid to have premium only 6 months ago.

Please can some one help here...

ICF 05:55 12 Apr 2009

Uninstall it then do e reg scan with Ccleaner click here
Then reload you original version

drivennuts 06:07 12 Apr 2009

Thanks, But I've done all of that and still coming up with the same problem.

ened 06:59 12 Apr 2009

Get rid of it entirely and revert back to the very fine Windows based mail client!

Technotiger 08:54 12 Apr 2009

What a stupid statement to make! I (and all my relatives and friends) have used Incredimail for years with very little fuss indeed.

drivennuts......I know you have had no luck so far, but - uninstall Incredimail again using click here when you are given the option to re-start your PC DO NOT re-start at this stage. Let Revo continue, you will then get the option to SELECT ALL and to DELETE ALL - DO SO! You will shortly see a Finish button, click on this and when done RE-START your PC.

Your PC should now be ready to accept a fresh download and installation of Incredimail. You can then re-enter all Registration codes to get back to the full version.

Technotiger 08:57 12 Apr 2009

A quick PS - you may get the Select All/Delete All option twice, DO SO each time!

drivennuts 09:25 12 Apr 2009

Thank you. I'll give that a try. I've just been sitting here for ages going through my whole comp clearly everything I can find of Incredimails. Fingers crossed this works.

birdface 09:33 12 Apr 2009

Yahoo.click here

Technotiger 09:38 12 Apr 2009

I would also advise putting Incredimail on your larger drive.

drivennuts 10:07 12 Apr 2009

*bangs head on desk* It did the same thing again. I can't work out what the heck is going on.

Technotiger 10:19 12 Apr 2009

Hmm, I'm sorry you are still having problems, but stick with it.

Did you re-install to your old 20Gb or to the newer 160Gb? Even after all you have done, the old drive could still have remnants left on it.

I would remove the old 20Gb 'slave' temporarily, then go through my advised routine as above, with just the 160Gb drive in place.

Also before re-trying, run click here and the Free click here.

If all this still fails, as a last resort contact Incredimails VIP Support (found under Help in Incredimail) and explain your problem - they are very helpful and will quickly respond to any cry for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?