Incredimail Problem

jaycup 22:47 25 Aug 2008

I use Incredimail and since installing a new 22" Monitor a few days ago I notice that the Font size on the main screen of Incredimail is very small. I can adjust font size for sending e-mail but cannot find a way to enlarge the typeface used by the programme itself, this may not be possible but please offer help if you have an answer.

birdface 23:03 25 Aug 2008

How about View.Text Size.And set it to medium or larger..see if that helps.

Technotiger 08:44 26 Aug 2008

I also use Incredimail and have a 22" widescreen monitor. Have you adjusted the screen resolution to suit.

You could also adjust typeface size by going to desktop Properties>Appearance and change the Font size.

Don't forget to click apply after making any changes.

jaycup 09:44 26 Aug 2008

Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately they don't work. 'Text/View/Size' only affects the font in the message box, my screen resolution is the recommended 1680x1050 and the Desktop/Properties/Appearance option only has an influence within Windows e.g., menus etc.
I think the problem is an Incredimail one and I am left thinking that there is no adjustment within the programme. My version is a few years old and maybe it does not cater for the new vogue of increased resolutions brought about by larger and wider screen monitors. the reason I do not update is that I used to have a lot of problems with Incredimail and found my current version to be the most stable and trouble free. I should have said that it is not the 'freebie' version but the 'premium' one. Hope all of the above is clear.

Technotiger 10:09 26 Aug 2008

I also use the full Gold paid-for version of Incredimail, and have been doing so since just about when Incredimail first appeared on the scene. I would strongly advise you to update to the latest Version - I keep mine up-to-date at all times and have not had any problems.

I am using the same screen resolution as yourself, which is the recommended resolution for my Samsung Widescreen Syncmaster 225MD LCD TV/Monitor.

Technotiger 10:12 26 Aug 2008

In Incredimail's View menu there is the option to set various text sizes for the program (as opposed to the adjustable text sizes in the emails).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?