incredimail need to add a column inbox

sylvia1 11:24 21 Feb 2014

I downloaded incredimail but before I can make use of it I need to add a column - categories. The reason I need that is on receipt of an email after opening it I need to put next to the mail what kind of mail it is for example it is a motor insurance claim or house hold claim. Could you please advice if this is possible otherwise I can’t make use of incredimail.

northumbria61 13:18 21 Feb 2014

You can create folders for any message in your INBOX - right click on message in your Inbox list and select Move to Folder - New Folder - Create a name for your Folder in the box that says Please insert a new folder name here.

You will build up a list of folders in this way which you will be able to save future messages to.

northumbria61 13:20 21 Feb 2014

You also have options under the Message heading - top left.

Nontek 17:38 21 Feb 2014

- or - right-click on the Inbox and choose New sub-folder, then give it a name and it might also be helpful if you choose a colour for your particular category within that new Sub-folder.

You could end up with a long list of sub-folders under the Inbox (I have about a hundred), you can have sub-folders listed alphabetically - and if you want to place a new sub-folder in the correct order you can left-click on the sub-folders name then while holding down the mouse button drag the folder up to where-ever you want it to be in the list of Sub-folders.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?