Incredimail-- Mass Deletion

spuds 11:44 02 Oct 2004

I have Incredimail on my computer, which needs the messages thinning down, both in the master page and the deletion page. Is there a method for mass deletion selection, so that I can rid my computer of the bulk of the now unwanted messages. Thanks in anticipation.

Old Shep 11:48 02 Oct 2004

I think you will have to delete the all maunually but if you go to tools/options/advance and put a tick in empty messages on exit thats half your problem solved

spuds 12:46 02 Oct 2004

Thanks for that, didn't fancy the manual deletion, far too many. That will teach me :o)

spuds 09:56 05 Oct 2004

Anyone know how to Mass Delete!.

SANTOS7 10:02 05 Oct 2004

open inbox highlight top entry click delete, all entries will follow into top slot keep clicking till all gone right click deleted items, select delete items folder, i don't know of a quicker way hope this helps.

Old Shep 10:56 06 Oct 2004

Dont know if you have manage to do it yet but I have found a way. Highlight an e.mail click on Edit/Select all. Wallah all gone.

SANTOS7 11:31 06 Oct 2004

Been useing incredimail for some time now just tried your method, good on ya Old Shep, works a treat..........

Old Shep 11:37 06 Oct 2004

I have had it for ages as well wouldnt be without it. Nearly stumped me but I wasnt going to be beaten!!!!! Regards.

spuds 12:02 06 Oct 2004

Just browsing through.

SANTOS7--The way you suggest, is the way I have been previously using, bit like hard work though!. But I guessed that there was or should be an easier method.

Old Shep-- Many thanks. Will give your 'easier' method the full test. Nothing like the stubborn streak in solving a problem ;o))

Thanks again both, for the problem solver.Will now tick this as resolved.

spuds 12:22 06 Oct 2004

I award you the honour of 'The Wizards Hat'. Had a play around, and your suggestion was 100% satisfaction.Brilliant and thanks again.

Old Shep 12:29 06 Oct 2004

I'm embarrassed now. Glad your solved. Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017