Incredimail Address Book

Graham. 22:52 15 May 2007

Due to a deluge of obscene spam which is affecting PlusNet customers, a friends Incredimail was reporting 'Unable to connect to Plus'. This may be because Plus have barred access to their Webmail from outside.

I advised to uninstall Incredimail in case that was part of the problem. Unfortunately, she realised too late that the Address Book contained addresses she didn't have elsewhere.

Is there a way to search for them? Will System Restore re-instate the program so she can export/save the Addresses?

birdface 06:05 16 May 2007

If she only deleted Incredimail from add remove,Reinstall Incredimail,And if I remember right ,it reinstalls her address book with all her contacts,Hope that I have got this right ,Its a long time since I reinstalled mine,Or try Start. Search,And just put in Incedimail and see what comes up,You should be able to get it from there,

birdface 06:12 16 May 2007

If you are fed up with Spam,Use E Prompter,This will take up to eight different e-mail addresses,And you can delete all your unwanted mail from there,The rest will go through your normal e-mail account when you open it.Or you can open it on there and if not important delete it.

bigray 06:50 16 May 2007

buteman this program is brilliant, thanks

birdface 07:01 16 May 2007

Glad you liked it,It helps get rid of all the Crap.

Graham. 09:35 16 May 2007

File extension .imb click here should help a search.

birdface 13:52 16 May 2007

Not clued up on Incredimail,I use the free version,If you reinstall it,You will probably get the up to date version which may work,She is not using Norton is she,i will look see if I can find any other threads for Incredimail,You dont usually get many problems with it,

birdface 14:10 16 May 2007

Earlier thread not the same problem but worth a read. click here

birdface 14:24 16 May 2007

Another, click here

Graham. 09:02 19 May 2007

System Restore brought Incredimail back, with the Address book. Thanks for responses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires