Incredimail

hskrgrl 15:59 22 Jan 2007

I have incredimail, tried to open it up. I get can't open skin need to upgrade Incredimail XE. I tried to upgrade, and got that it couldn't because of missing or corrup dll file. So I tried to fix through the incredimail fix, it would fix, got error message Key Lib # 15->missing dll file. I tried re-installing over the old version. Got error message of missing or corrupt dll file. Uninstalled and tried to re-install same error message. I don't know what to do now. Sent an email to incredimail, am a premium member, haven't heard anything for 24 hours. Thanks for the help.

birdface 16:13 22 Jan 2007

If you uninstall it again,Then run C Cleaner,Then re-install,That might work,But I would wait and see if you can get better advice,Unfortunately Incredimail is like Norton, Easy to install,But hard to get rid off,If I were you ,If you have any messages or address's I would save them to another folder,You may have to do a search to find any other parts of incredimail ,then delete them all,Run C Cleaner again then reinstall,

birdface 16:40 22 Jan 2007

Hi,Just one other thought,Would a system restore repair it,Restore your system to a date before you started getting problems.Worth a try if nothing else works.

hskrgrl 16:44 22 Jan 2007

I did do the system restore didn't work either. Thanks for your suggestions though I really appreciate any help or ideas.

birdface 16:54 22 Jan 2007

I have incredimail myself,Had problems with it before,And had to find and delete all incedimail Parts that were left after uninstalling it,Made that good a job of it,When I downloaded it again.I had lost all my contacts,and mail that i had kept,Normally when you re-install Incredimail it will remember all your contacts ect,So I should have saved them first,

Kate B 17:10 22 Jan 2007

Incredimail is the work of the devil.

SANTOS7 17:18 22 Jan 2007

I have used incredimail for some time now, i don't use all the whistles and bells that are available but for ease of use, (the junk and unapproved filter) for me works fine, how strange it is that it can cause others so many problems..

hskrgrl 17:25 22 Jan 2007

I wouldn't worry about it normally but I need it for my graphics class. This is how we submit our assignments. I wish incredimail would email me back

birdface 18:16 22 Jan 2007

Early yet, Probably about 1pm over there just now,I had a look to see if they had their own forum, But could not find one,If you are in a hurry to get it fixed it may pay you to try other forums at the same time,Just type incredimail forums into google see if you can pick up any new tips,

hskrgrl 18:25 22 Jan 2007

I am ok until tomorrow. My professor gave me an extension because of the problems. So I just work on my assignments and mail them in when I get this figured out.

birdface 18:28 22 Jan 2007

Hi ,I am assuming that all your work is tied up with incredimail.If not you could make Outlook Express your default mail server temporary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?