Incompatibility problem;

cadena 09:07 30 May 2006

Having to refresh often to load page, every so often AOL pops up saying I have a problem and they will "fix it for me" but they cant "fix it for me" saying I have a compatity problem, I have tried just about everything clearing browser catches/virus scans, is there an answer to this; I have Windows XPSP2 I am on Broadband Plat;my computer is just about 12 months old.

aluri 11:53 30 May 2006

you may get on the top of the page as"pop ups are blocked" then right click on it and press always allow popups. then until the problem exists then goto the tools/internet options/ privacy tab and check out for the option block popups. disable it then ur problem might be solved

cadena 12:15 30 May 2006

the problem is NOT with the pop up as I have them turned off anyway...its a good thing that aol have, if you have a problem with your browser aol can detect it, and it usually cures the problem, but till recently it says that it cant COMPLETE my problem as I have some sort of INCOMPATIBILITY which is causing aol to complete that task.
This pop up is not as such I was merely stating it as such.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?