image uploader in microsoft office live

robajackson 17:23 30 Sep 2007

I am trying to build a web site using Microsoft office live, following the excellent article in the last but one edition of PC Advisor. Everything is fine until I try to upload images, which needs an image uploader in order to work. But I can't find the download of the image uploader on the image gallery page. The online help doesn't help either! Can anyone offer advice?

Rob

mymate 19:35 30 Sep 2007

Look here step six ,if you havnt already tried it .

click here

mymate 21:41 30 Sep 2007

Read this . At least it shows you that if you go into control panel add and remove you can see if it is installed in the first place .

click here

robajackson 17:53 15 Oct 2007

Thanks for the help and advice, but I have still been unable to download the image uploader on any of my 3 PCs, which all have different OSs (XP Professional, XP Home and Windows 2000). When I click on 'upload' the box which should contain the image uploader download button flashes momentarily and disappears. Tweaking the security settings in IE7, and deleting Cookies, as suggested by the Microsoft Help service, hasn't seemed to make any difference.

I did manage to download the Image Uploader onto another PC, but since I don't have Administrator rights, I can't actually install it on that machine. I've managed to copy and install this copy on my Windows XP Home PC, but it doesn't run when I click on 'upload' in Image Gallery! So I am still stuck! Any ideas or suggestions would be gratefully received ...

Thanks

Rob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017