Image into forum thread

Daiol 21:09 19 Jun 2010

Hi,Can someone please tell me how to get a screen shot of an item on my pc into a thread on this forum?.
I do use photobucket to save images etc,can i download from there into a thread?.
Hope someone can help please.
Many thanks,d.

Strawballs 21:16 19 Jun 2010

Just copy and paste a link to the photobucket file into your thread

Daiol 21:25 19 Jun 2010

Yea Thanks for reply,Can you be more specific regarding link?,Would it be the IMG code?.
Thanks

rdave13 21:29 19 Jun 2010

In Photobucket copy a link then open a new tab, paste the link in the address bar and see what comes up. When you get what you need then you have the link address to post here. I keep forgetting and have to do this often; an age thing I think..:(

rawprawn 08:07 20 Jun 2010

click here this is much easier than Photobucket, very straightforward.

rawprawn 08:11 20 Jun 2010

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

gengiscant 08:13 20 Jun 2010

How sad is that desktop. LOL.

BT 08:38 20 Jun 2010

..use the 'Direct Link' option. Copy and Paste into your post.

If you only want a particular picture to be available make sure you put it into a new album.

Technotiger 08:43 20 Jun 2010

I prefer click here

simply drag screenshot/picture, from your My Pictures folder into this PCA Message box, then click on Upload ... to tidy it up before clicking on Post Response, delete all text before and after the Quotes (including the quotes)

click here

Daiol 09:00 20 Jun 2010

Just testing.
[IMG]click here[/IMG]

hssutton 10:46 20 Jun 2010

Photoshop Express is my favourite site for storing images. It also has a quite comprehensive editor which also allows very easy resizing. (A question which is forever being aked on PCA)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?