I'm looking for a nice but cheap Wireless bluetooth headset for skype calls with a mic .

julius44 07:58 31 Dec 2013

Hello and good morning to u all and a happy new year in advance. I have a windows 7 desktop, with reasonable specs, but it has no inbuilt bluettooth. I'm beginning to use skype quite a lot on my desktop, and I'd like to purchase a wireless bluetooth headset with an inbuilt mic please, but my desktop does not have in built bluetooth, so id like suggestions please. Not sure if i need to purchase a bluettooth dongle, then get a headset, and even whether it will work this way please. If it would work, please advice on which bluetooth headset, nothing too pricey please, im just looking for something that i can step away from my desktop with for a few feet and still get a good enough single. budget is £25 or below. I'm currently using a cheap 99p wired headset which i got from a 99p store which works ok for now

onthelimit1 08:55 31 Dec 2013

Do you need to use a headset at all? I only ask as my webcam has a built in mic, and the standard PC speakers are fine?

chub_tor 11:49 31 Dec 2013

I bought these from 7Day Shop some time ago and use them with a little button dongle similar to this one - although I got my dongle from Amazon. The headphones work well and I have used them with my desktop, a laptop and my tablet. They are battery operated and do need charging regularly. The range is not great (around 2 metres max.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)