Illuminated keyboard normal size

bumpkin 15:48 17 Aug 2013
Answered

Hi all, I need a new keyboard and was thinking of a backlit one. I just want a normal sized wireless keyboard not a mini one or a gaming one. Looked at some on the net and they seem to be very thick (high) 40mm or expensive or both. I was hoping to find something around £30 mark. Can anyone give any general advice or comments on them please.

Graphicool1 16:04 17 Aug 2013
  Graphicool1 16:05 17 Aug 2013

Oops!

Graphicool1 16:22 17 Aug 2013

I used to use a Labtec wireless keyboard, but I was always having to change the batteries. I now use a Logitec USB wired, no problem with batteries running out at inconvenient moments.

CLICK HERE

and HERE

bumpkin 16:24 17 Aug 2013

Thanks for the link anyway, I had seen the logitech which is the sort of thing I am looking for but £80 for a keyboard?

bumpkin 16:29 17 Aug 2013

Cross posting, the perixx looks the king of thing, I can put up with a USB cable and see your point on batteries, thanks.

bumpkin 16:52 17 Aug 2013
Answer

Graphicool, found what I wanted from your links. The Sumvision is the same make as the one I have and almost identical apart from the backlight, exactly what I was looking for and a lot less than I was expecting to pay, just ordered it. Many thanks for your help, great result glad I posted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?