Illuminated keyboard normal size

bumpkin 15:48 17 Aug 2013
Answered

Hi all, I need a new keyboard and was thinking of a backlit one. I just want a normal sized wireless keyboard not a mini one or a gaming one. Looked at some on the net and they seem to be very thick (high) 40mm or expensive or both. I was hoping to find something around £30 mark. Can anyone give any general advice or comments on them please.

Graphicool1 16:04 17 Aug 2013
  Graphicool1 16:05 17 Aug 2013

Oops!

Graphicool1 16:22 17 Aug 2013

I used to use a Labtec wireless keyboard, but I was always having to change the batteries. I now use a Logitec USB wired, no problem with batteries running out at inconvenient moments.

CLICK HERE

and HERE

bumpkin 16:24 17 Aug 2013

Thanks for the link anyway, I had seen the logitech which is the sort of thing I am looking for but £80 for a keyboard?

bumpkin 16:29 17 Aug 2013

Cross posting, the perixx looks the king of thing, I can put up with a USB cable and see your point on batteries, thanks.

bumpkin 16:52 17 Aug 2013
Answer

Graphicool, found what I wanted from your links. The Sumvision is the same make as the one I have and almost identical apart from the backlight, exactly what I was looking for and a lot less than I was expecting to pay, just ordered it. Many thanks for your help, great result glad I posted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?