Iiyama Monitors

Boy Zone 19:18 10 Mar 2006

Dear All,

I having to buy a new monitor to replace my current CRT.
I going down the route of having a TFT monitor, and the one I'm thinking of buying is a Iiyama E481S-B, priced £270.
Has anyone got this monitor, their opinion and views would be wellcome.
I mainly use my PC for photos/video work and general office hence the 8ms responce time.

alan9900 20:54 10 Mar 2006

My monitor is the Prolite E481S i'v had it for about a year now with no problems i use it for photo work and games,handles fast driving games very well I would recommend this monitor-NOT A DEAD PIXEL IN SIGHT.

pc_sausage 20:58 10 Mar 2006

I've had the ProLite E430S for over 18 months now, not been any problems.

Has built-in speakers, not fantastic so got seperates.

Meshuga 21:09 10 Mar 2006

I`ve had the E435s for some time now and no problems. If you have trouble I understand that their after sales is very good. Warranty is on site replacement by courier.

busman 00:36 11 Mar 2006

I also have the E481s Prolite,came with my Mesh system, no probs with it and it plays call of duty 2 with no lag. I would recommend this screen.I have n`t rigged up the built in speakers because my system came with an Audigy card and 7.1 creative speakers.Text and colour are spot on for me.This is in my opinion an excellent screen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?