IE7 cleanup settings have gone from top right

impact 15:09 18 Jul 2007

when i downloaded IE7 a few weeks ago in the top right hand corner of the toolbar was the internet cleanup button with which to remove cookies etc,and now it has gone,i still have the tools button to delete temp files but not the one that came with IE7, thanks in advance.

skidzy 15:50 18 Jul 2007

Im a little lost to the exact function you mean,but:

Do you mean the tools command (looks like a little cog)

If so,right click under your address bar and select Customise Command Bar / Add or remove Commands / Select Tools and move up...this should now be shown.You can also drag the tool bar along right to left to show the functions you have customised.

If this is not what your looking for...someone else may advise accordingly.

birdface 17:24 18 Jul 2007

Hi .Try your Taskbar.Mine ended up down there.Oops that is if you are talking about IE7 Pro,

impact 19:45 18 Jul 2007

No the cog is there, and its IE7 itself,
when i wanted to do a cleanup of temp files,cookies,history, there was a box in the top right hand corner with the option to remove all your browsing history in one fell swoop,i went to use it and it had gone, i have been trying different browsers recently,but i have just returned to IE7,i dont know if one of them has taken it with it when i deleted them,hope ive explained it ok, as i cant quite remember what it looked like,thanks.

impact 20:27 18 Jul 2007

just had another look in tools, and its the very top option that says delete browsing history,ill just go and have a sweet cup of tea.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?