IE Problems

onokeck 22:41 10 Nov 2008

One particular web site I use quite often and have done for months, is suddenly not available. It is my local surgery web site used for repeat prescriptions. They say nothing is wrong with the site, but when I attempt to enter I get an error notice which says, "Web site declined to show this page." It indicates error HTTP 403 - Forbidden. I use AOL and have tried going in the "back-door" via Google, but get the same thing. I closed down my firewall; made no difference. Any ideas as to the problem and how I might rectify this? Incidentally, I have no problem with any other web sites.

provider 2 23:08 10 Nov 2008

Since the problem seems to be related to only one particular website, it sounds as if the administrator may have forgotten to make the files public-accessible again, after updating perhaps.

Your access is being blocked by the server; it`s not an AOL, IE or Google problem. It may also occur if there is some problem with your password, possibly being used on another computer, or a small mistake in typing.

Probably contacting your surgery again and explaining the problem would be the best idea.

lotvic 00:44 11 Nov 2008

a recent change,
password is now CaSe SeNsItIvE for added security

lotvic 00:47 11 Nov 2008

ps: you need to have Cookies enabled

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?