IE don't want to show itseft

WebGuy 20:42 29 Oct 2003

Hi, since yesterday my Internet Explorer is allways overloading. Tryed to reinstall-nothing happend. But right click on IE window (on taskbar) and I can see all of the page content but can't click any of the links, buttons etc. Even can't click refresh, stop buttons. The window is "locked" (by something). Please, help.

Jester2K II 21:07 29 Oct 2003

"allways overloading" - explain this please.

What version Windows?

What version IE??

Jester2K II 21:08 29 Oct 2003

Oh and installed anything new recently??

maybe the problem you are experiencing with IE is related to your other problem

click here

WebGuy 21:13 29 Oct 2003

Win' XP Home. Internet Explorer 6 (from PCA cover DVD). Overloading-Not Responding if you trying to close the window by Ctrl-alt-del)Didn't install any of the IE updates... Can't find it :-( [email protected]..

WebGuy 21:17 29 Oct 2003

Your link brought me to the same page...Reloaded...

Jester2K II 21:21 29 Oct 2003

I think [email protected] is trying to say that your lack of speed problem and this one might be realted. The link opens you other thread.

Do you wait until the page is fully loaded??

webguy i don't know why you installed IE6 from pca as xp home already has IE6

if you have installed IE6 over the top of the xp IE6 then maybe you can run a repair on it

goto control panel /add and remove programs

if internet explorer is in there then highlight it and click remove,then choose the repair option

you have also got system restore on the computer.

the only other thing i can think of it being is a virus, im not saying it is.but if your connection has gone lowsy and IE is freezing it is possible

you know the 2 connection icons in the system tray.where it says send and recieve,check that you are not sending more than the recieve.if you are then you have a virus.unless your uploading things which i doubt

WebGuy 21:23 29 Oct 2003

Sorry...:-(

WebGuy 21:24 29 Oct 2003

Dang! When I'm writing messages I cant see new ones. Sorry message was sent to Jester2K II...

Jester2K II 21:27 29 Oct 2003

OK- no need to apologise.

Do you wait until the page is fully loaded??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?