i.e

lisaken 15:10 19 Aug 2009

hi could anybody recommend something because my pc is cryupt,i cannot get on my internet or msn email's i can get on msn messenger but i carnt get on anything by windows(help and surpport,system restore program's)please help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:21 19 Aug 2009

Make and model of machine

what operating system are you using?

How do you connect by cable, or wireless to cable modem or ADSL telephone line who is you ISP.

DO you have a firewall?
what antivirus are you using?
Did you download or install anything (including MSupdates) just before the problem started?

lisaken 15:54 19 Aug 2009

wher will i find out my make and model,im using ep home edition,i cannect to cable to a router yeh i think we av a firewall,and my anti virus is kaspersky version 7.0

lisaken 16:17 19 Aug 2009

can anybody help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

wee eddie 16:46 19 Aug 2009

In order to help, information is needed as Fruit Bat /\0/\ has said.

Whatever anyone is able to recommend will be based on the information that you give. Then "you" will have to select and carry out whichever of the suggestions that you chose to.

How are you contacting us?

When did you last update and run your AntiVirus?

What name is written on the Computer? Is it a PC or a Laptop? Is the a label on the back? What does it say?

lisaken 16:50 19 Aug 2009

im contactin use on my laptop,2 days ago the name is deltawave ive just ad a thing sayin internet sign up file is crupt

wee eddie 17:42 19 Aug 2009

When you signed up for the Service, did it come with a CD?

What happens when you start your PC. Describe everything from the moment you press the "on" button.

I assume that your Laptop is working normally?

lisaken 17:46 19 Aug 2009

yes my laptop is fine windows xp home edition.when i start it up it goes onto my screen saver then my icons come's on it all look's normal but when i try and go on anythin like the net or window's it wont let me

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:54 19 Aug 2009

double post

click here

lisaken 17:54 19 Aug 2009

wots that double post

lisaken 19:00 19 Aug 2009

can nobody help ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?