Identification of motherboard and CPU

Koochy 21:51 18 Dec 2007

Before i start i would just like to say i am not trying to sell the items here - I already have a buyer.

I have a motherboard that i am selling for a friend and it still has the cpu in place the only problem i have is there is a heat sinc attached to the back of it and i would like to identify the cpu type and motherboard manufacturer and model.
The only thing i can find on the cpu is a small sticker with the following on it

P3-667
256-133
FCPGA

I understand that this is a pentium 3 but what model

And the motherboard has the following

S26361-D1170 A11GS 3

I have done a google on both but there are a few different results come up for both.
One final question what would be a reasonable price to sell them for as i don't want to sell them too cheap and my friend looses out but i also would like to get a fair price for them without ripping off someone else.

Thanks in advance.

Koochy

brundle 21:53 18 Dec 2007
  brundle 21:54 18 Dec 2007

Not worth much these days

Koochy 22:02 18 Dec 2007

Thanks for the quick response but i did forget to mention the board is out of the pc and i have no way of rigging it up to run software on it. Also forgot to mention it still has the two sticks of ram in it 512mb total.

Any further advice would be greatly received.

I have been offered £30 for the lot is this a fair to good price??

K

brundle 22:09 18 Dec 2007

OK, this is German but does point to the correct board from my Google searches - click here
The 256-133 probably relates to maximum single memory stick size (256MB) and maximum speed (PC133), so it's full.

£30 sounds reasonable.

brundle 22:10 18 Dec 2007

click here
to pinpoint the precise CPU modelclick here

Koochy 22:11 18 Dec 2007

Thanks for the quick responses i will just let it go for the 30 quid and i think everyone will be happy.
I will mark as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?