ICT Course

Confab 13:17 03 Mar 2006

I went to one of my sons parents evenings last night. He’s 11 years old and his ICT teacher mentioned that he could start the “European ICT passport” course. It will be done outside school in his own time and I’m more than happy to help him in any way I can.

I’ve tried to find out about this course on the net but can’t find anything. Does anyone know anything about it and is it worth the extra effort? The ICT teacher will give my son the course details soon but I just want to find out a bit about it beforehand

Thanks

Confab

johnnyrocker 13:23 03 Mar 2006

are you sure he is not confusing it with ECDL which is the european computer driving licence which is a recognised computer qualification? hope this helps sorry if it does not.

johnny.

GroupFC 13:28 03 Mar 2006

The Teacher wasn't talking about the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) by any chance?

If so click here

GroupFC 13:29 03 Mar 2006

SNAP!!(again!)

Confab 13:31 03 Mar 2006

johnnyrocker

Yes that sounds right - Don't know where I got the passport bit from (I suppose it's a bit like driving licence). I did have to see 22 teachers last night!

I'll Google for info on this.

Thanks very much

Confab

Confab 13:33 03 Mar 2006

Thanks also GroupFC.

Now got some reading to do.

Confab

johnnyrocker 13:42 03 Mar 2006

click here best place to start in my opinion as they are excellent and i am on part 4 of the seven exams this comprises of.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 13:43 03 Mar 2006

great minds comes to mind;))

johnny.

GroupFC 14:42 03 Mar 2006

LOL!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone