i want to fill in a form using office 2007

  pete h 19:04 26 Mar 2009

hya people, i have downloaded a application form from the net and want to type my information directly onto it without printing it off and then filling it in by hand, i have office 2007 and the document is a pdf one, can anyone give me any advice please.


  Forum Editor 23:29 26 Mar 2009

to edit a PDF file - you can only do that if you have special PDF software (Like Adobe Acrobat) installed.

There are lots of PDF editing utilities available, just type 'PDF editor'into a Google search.

  Sea Urchin 23:38 26 Mar 2009

Most PDF editing programs have to be paid for, but one free one with typewriting capability is PDF Exchange Viewer

click here

  march 11:43 27 Mar 2009

pete h

click here & read it

click here

if you think it might help then click here

click here

its free to use, I have tried it myself & converted a pdf file into word

  pete h 13:02 02 Apr 2009

i keep getting the message i neeed to instal adobe flash player to run certain applications, i go throught the procedure to do so and am told at the end that it has sucessuflly been installed only to find that it hasnt, can anyone help me on this one please.


  Sea Urchin 14:21 02 Apr 2009

Did you ever sort out your problem with editing the PDF file? It would be helpful to other forum members to know the outcome, as well as for those that tried to help you.

You are now asking a completely different question, so start a new thread with an appropriate title.

  pete h 14:30 02 Apr 2009

sea urchin, i am sorry mate but i am sure i did close the last question down with a response to you. i downloaded that programme you gave and it worked a treat so thanks very much mate.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?