i want to ask about how insert small 2

wongleelee 11:14 27 May 2017

I do not have key or on my keyboard. I want to type small 2(square)in Microsoft word 2007 for my mathematics assignment. Can you help me?

difarn 11:32 27 May 2017

On your word document go to the top and click on insert. On the far right you will see the word symbol, click on this. A table will appear and you will find the character that you want - simply click on insert.

I am assuming that you do not have a numerical keypad. If you do there is a shortcut - hold down the Alt key and type in 0178, then release.

Secret-Squirrel 11:41 27 May 2017

Another way is to simply click the superscript button when you're ready to type the small 2. It's got a picture of an X2 just to the right of the bold, underline, etc formatting buttons.

difarn 14:02 27 May 2017

@Secret-Squirrel

I had forgotten all about that - much simpler.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires