Before I upload

slowhand_1000 23:48 03 Nov 2003

my re-worked site.

I was wondering if would have a look at it to see if there are any glaring mistakes.

My main concern is that it may take a while to load on dial-up. At the moment it is on ntl freespace which does seem to drag its feet now and again. I know that I might have to put a bit more text content in it, but that is not my strong point I'm afraid.

It has been set up using 1024 x 768 and hopefully there should be no horizontal scrolling. Also the pictures in the body of each page are by design not pin sharp. They are only there as a representation due to the fact that it has been known for the 'competition' to vigorously follow up ready made leads.

Cheers

slowhand

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:52 03 Nov 2003

URL ?

slowhand_1000 23:55 03 Nov 2003

fell at the first hurdle. thanks for the reminder barry.

click here

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:09 04 Nov 2003

Every time I see a site like this I start thinking about re designing my own!

Forum Editor 00:19 04 Nov 2003

and every time I see your site I'm delighted with the improvements.

I just wish that Tailgenner wasn't so addictive.

Forum Editor 00:20 04 Nov 2003

Tailgunner of course.

Pesala 06:05 04 Nov 2003

click here conseption for conception

Pesala 08:29 04 Nov 2003

and click here continous for continuous

and click here assertain for ascertain

Punctuation:

We can take a job from conseption and following your brief present you with a choice of design alternatives.

We can take a job from conception and, following your brief, present you with a choice of design alternatives.

In my view, the Teabreak page is a complete waste of space, time, and bandwidth. Better to come up with some Origami or something else a bit intelligent.

Pesala 08:51 04 Nov 2003

We?ll print your order in any of 10 colours, and we can finish in a number of ways, including standard crimp locking, gluing or multi-flexing. We?ll include numbering (including static or sequential bar-coding), perforations

and file holes ? meeting the most complex of standards.

click here

Spelling: multi part for multi-part

Home Page:

As independent distributors of Print and Promotional products we can call on some of the country?s leading More

I like the idea of the lead in, but I think an elipsis would look better ...

As independent distributors of Print and Promotional products we can call on some of the country?s leading ... More

Pesala 08:52 04 Nov 2003

Zoom in to 200% or more with Opera and take a really close look.

Pesala 08:59 04 Nov 2003

On Both Print click here and Forms click here pages

The Blue Grey range includes a wide variety of cut sets, pads, books, *** continuous forms, security printing, business stationery and envelopes. ***
We can supply your short run, single part, single colour form, or a more complex long run multi part item.

The page also moves slightly sideways.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone