I felt I had to say this...

martjc 22:06 20 Jan 2006

...What a wonderful community this is! Where else would one expect to find a bunch of people who don't even know each other, co-operating, searching out information and providing it? Using up their time in a completely unselfish way in order to help sort out some VERY complex problems!

You guys have helped me in so many ways over the time I've visited this forum! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH.

VoG, De Marcus, Totally Braindead (I'm sure you are not), Too many names to remember, but all of you I regard as anonymous friends!

MORE strength to you all.

All comments on this will be read...

woodchip 22:07 20 Jan 2006

Thank's

Danoh 22:10 20 Jan 2006

I've benefited many times over, throughout the past nn years. Thanks to all to have helped me out!

VoG II 22:11 20 Jan 2006

Thanks!

And don't forget the Forum Editor who keeps us on course and could probably answer most of the questions himself.

Totally-braindead 22:11 20 Jan 2006

Thank you. But from my point of view its fun, thats why I do it anyway.

stalion 22:13 20 Jan 2006

are you after a silver mouse lol

martjc 22:14 20 Jan 2006

...must be a very boring job for you keeping these guys in check. (;-)

VoG II 22:15 20 Jan 2006

Evening.

I was thinking of iridium for a change.

EJ1947 22:17 20 Jan 2006

Three cheers from me too. If everyone who has been helped joins me then this might be the longest post in history.

martjc 22:21 20 Jan 2006

...It's been a while since we all slapped each other on the back!

bluto1 22:31 20 Jan 2006

martjc, thanks mate for a really good post. I like to lurk, unless I`ve something to say, but
I`ve got my own list of "helpers" or Angels who deserve the best recognition. I`ll publish that list later, and it`s going to be damned difficult. My own prayer is " Please keep helping us "

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?