I can't access any secure sites or pages

User-0C665ADD-E1D1-40AA-BB84D3EC9AF4B76F 20:32 01 Nov 2006

I've been experiencing problems opening secure pages/sites such as credit card and bank account and even signing in to Napster. whenever I try to get onto one of these the computer just hangs. It's only been happening over the last few days but coincides with my upgrade to Norton Antivirus 2007. Could the two be connected? Anyone have any ideas?

VoG II 20:33 01 Nov 2006

Try this click here

I've tried all the suggestions from VoG's link but nthing works. Anything else I can try?

birdface 23:19 01 Nov 2006

Hi ,Just to make sure it was Norton anti-virus And not norton internet security, As the Later has its own firewall,Any way of switching it off, Then try to get into your sites , see if that works,Try turning your firewall off see if that helps,I am sure I have read somewhere that Norton Has had problems with different programs,Will have a look see if i can find it,

birdface 23:30 01 Nov 2006

There is a conflict between N2007 And Zone Alarm.Dont know what other ones yet, have a look, click here

birdface 09:57 02 Nov 2006

Hi, Seems that there is a bit of a conflict between IE7 and Norton 2007, A few more threads opened up this morning, With folk with the same sort of problem,Try viewing them, see if you can get some information that may help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?