I am back thanks Vog

mammak 20:14 22 Feb 2006

Just like to say the above, for 8 whole days have not been able to load my beloved PCA I have been going crazy "page cannot be displayed dns error"
whiles I was able to access my email vog as the gent he is helped all he could with my presistant moaning thanks for your help again vog your a true gent, what was the problem still dont know lol but I am back for now (yeh I know I wasnt missed but I missed you all dreadfully)mammak.

VoG II 20:16 22 Feb 2006

You were missed!

Welcome back. No clue as to the cause of the problem then?

mammak 20:28 22 Feb 2006

Thanks vog nope not a clue reregisterd loads of dlls flushed this and that did all sorts BT for the first time in years although never having a problem with them ever before did not want to know gave me the number for microsoft lol, but I am staying with pca for tonight not budging from it at all the shaking and sweats are still going strong lol.

anskyber 21:12 22 Feb 2006

Iclick here what makes this site so good

anskyber 21:14 22 Feb 2006

Sorry link not working click here

mammak 21:24 24 Feb 2006

Within 30 minutes of my last post(22/2/06 was down again) phoned Bt again got a really helpful lady went through everything with me gave me a new profile ect still no joy just clicked on and old link 5 mins since and I am back again for how long I dont know? could not even get into email so the problem is ????? only know I have not been able to log onto pca for 10 days give the last time and that was for an hour tops, so if I dont replie you know I am lost again lol (not really that funny I am going crazy)love this site and I am useless without it.
thanks all mammak

Forum Editor 22:16 24 Feb 2006

to the Helproom mammak.

mammak 22:33 24 Feb 2006

Thanks FE.

mammak 22:58 24 Feb 2006

mammak 22:13 01 Mar 2006

I am back again for how long I dont know emailed FE about an hour ago and I am backkkkk cheers vog again for your help and you FE.

Forum Editor 00:50 02 Mar 2006

with some questions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?