Hyperlink Right-Click Problems

Nick052 20:45 30 Aug 2005

Hi,

I recently tried to install Free Download Manager, however it failed at the end of the installation when it came to registering the product(saying a device attached to my system isn't working??? dunno why this shud cause it to fail).

It successfully installed, but would not run. So i removed it using Add/Remove programs.

However i has left 3 options in my right click menu when i click on a hyperlink. These are Download by Free Download Manager, Download all by Free Download Manager and Download selected by Free Download Manager.

Since I am using another download manager, how do I remove these 3 options from this menu as it is annoying.

Thank you.

Jackcoms 20:49 30 Aug 2005

Start; Search and look for all files/folders called 'download manager' and delete them.

Then a registry/system clean up with click here
and click here

Jackcoms 20:50 30 Aug 2005

Start; Search and look for all files/folders called 'download manager' and delete them.

and click here

Jackcoms 20:51 30 Aug 2005

and click here

Jackcoms 20:51 30 Aug 2005

and click here

Jackcoms 20:52 30 Aug 2005

and click here

Jackcoms 20:54 30 Aug 2005

Bloody hell, 5 posts from a single time out.

I know PCA have been working on their system problems for ages now, but have they tried Ccleaner and RegSeeker?? lol

Nick052 18:42 31 Aug 2005

Hi, tried both and its now fixed. Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)