Humour photography

Enoch 14:22 25 Jul 2005

This is really not a real "I need help" request, but if anybody knows a free programme that will enable ones photo's of friends to be incorporated into a humorist background, the information would be appreciated

Diemmess 16:39 25 Jul 2005

How about pasting the photo into a Word Text Box or the cell of a table?

jack 20:11 25 Jul 2005

Assuming you have a fairly well specified image editor -Paint Shop Pro Photosuite Photoshop Elements and know how to use them all you heed thn do is to do a google for Fee Free photo librarys or clip art.
Download what amuses you and have fun

Enoch 07:16 26 Jul 2005

Jack----I have installed and I am using Photoshop Elements. I also have PhotoImpression and they have a limited supply of backgrounds.

I have searched Google as you suggested, but have not found others. I suppose I could be using the incorrect search phrase, but I have tried various for some time with no joy

Have you any specific you could recommend please?

jack 08:41 26 Jul 2005

Alas I cannot direct you to a specific link
I suggest in Google you try photo library, then
photo library -humour

You may also have better luck with other search engines
Geeves, Alta Vista, Dogpile, 3 names that come to
mind, oh also copernic

Diemmess 11:19 26 Jul 2005

Originally I thought your problem was combination of your picture with your background, not as it seems - a source of humourous backgrounds.

This is where the artist in you can shine! Why not crib a humourous scene from somewhere for the background, scan or otherwise save it and then use the good software you already have. Most available stuff is merely poor quality clip-art.

It is having a background - perhaps unexpected, or out of context that will likely succeed.

Obviously - be careful that the recipient shares your sense of humour!

Enoch 10:14 27 Jul 2005

Diemmess----You are right. I have decided to become an "artist" as you suggested and instead of use pre-produced backgrounds I am going to make my own. Who knows what this can lead to?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The 12 best apps for drawing and painting on your iPad

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?