HTTP 400 - Bad Request

Rayspan 08:28 14 Oct 2005

Looking at Novatech's site, all seems well until I click on a link to a product listed. Then I get 'page unavailable' or somesuch, with this message:
HTTP 400 - Bad Request
Internet Explorer.

Other sites seem to be OK, but MS KB seems to suggest my browser is at fault. Can anyone confirm it's them not me?

PaulB2005 08:43 14 Oct 2005

Seems fine to me...

Rayspan 08:54 14 Oct 2005

Strange! All other sites I've tried are OK, also I'm getting HTTP 400 on my lady wife's machine - just for Novatech. We are on a LAN with a DG834 Router. I'll get on the Dog & Bone to them in a few minutes when they open.

Rayspan 09:06 14 Oct 2005

Ho ho ho!

On the very stroke of 09:00 - opening time - it corrected. All is now normal. Looks like someone threw a switch they shouldn't have when they went home last night.

Funny it worked for you though PaulB2005, thanks for your response.

pimpers 16:28 27 Feb 2006

I have a friend who has had trouble with the error message as above but only when trying to access the internet. HTTP 400.

I have run after updating AVG & Spybot both these programmes with no spyware or virus found.

I have cleared all temp files from IE6 and lowered to the minimum the security settings in IE properties, still not allowing to access the internet.

Have anyone had this trouble?

Thanks.

Pimpers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?