HTML tag needed (well, forgotton actually!)

  Ben Avery 09:05 17 Jul 2003


Another quick query (I hope) for you. What is the HTML tag which can be used in notepad/wordpad etc, which lets you input text "as you want it to appear" on the site. Kind of a WYSIWYG tag. Means that if you press return then a page break will actually show on the site without needing to type br> etc etc.

I know there is one but have forgotton it as I no longer write anything in HTML!



  markbones 10:39 17 Jul 2003

The tag your looking for is <pre></pre>

  Ben Avery 11:20 17 Jul 2003

Thanks mark. That's the kiddie! :o)


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires