HP3210 or HP3310?????

pj1664 12:35 22 Jan 2006

Hi guys I need some advice here. I am thinking of purchasing a all in one printer and the HP model is comming up very favorable simply because of its speed and its network capabilities. HP 3310 is approx £280 but has the advantage of fax facility and it can convert nagatives to proper photographs through its scanner but I already have that on my cannon scanner. The HP 3210 on the other hand is approx £180 but does not have the fax facility or the nagatif facility. Is there any software in the market that I could link with the HP3210 so that all I need to do is scan a document and send it as a fax copy? Appreciate any feedback on this, Thank you.

pj1664 17:23 22 Jan 2006

Hi guys I need some advice here. I am thinking of purchasing a all in one printer and the HP model is comming up very favorable simply because of its speed and its network capabilities. HP 3310 is approx £280 but has the advantage of fax facility and it can convert nagatives to proper photographs through its scanner but I already have that on my cannon scanner. The HP 3210 on the other hand is approx £180 but does not have the fax facility or the nagatif facility. Is there any software in the market that I could link with the HP3210 so that all I need to do is scan a document and send it as a fax copy? Appreciate any feedback on this, Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?