HP w2448hc 24" Widescreen Monitor

RussB74 10:23 30 Jun 2009

I`m thinking about buying this monitor and wondered if anyone on the forum has already bought one, and what their thoughts are about it.

Any user information would be welcome before I take the plunge.

Regards to you all

Russell

Technotiger 10:36 30 Jun 2009

I don't have one but, click here according to this, and IMHO, it does look a great monitor.

RussB74 11:11 30 Jun 2009

Hi Technotiger

Many Thanks for your swift reply, it does look great and I have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks, I might just jump in and treat myself.

Sorry I could not put a click here into my post, I don`t know how, I`ll leave the post open just in case one of the people in the forum has already bouht one.

Technotiger 11:26 30 Jun 2009

When you do want to put the Green-tick - scroll down to the bottom of this thread, then put a tick in the box and click on the word Resolved.

Reet 15:08 30 Jun 2009

Hi Russ B74
I purchased the Hp w2448hc monitor in April 2009 at John Lewis for £329.
I am extremely pleased with it, its a joy to work with, I would confidently recommend it.
Regards Rita

RussB74 13:52 01 Jul 2009

Very many thanks to Technotiger and Rita for your advice, I shall be buying the monitor this week..

woodchip 15:47 01 Jul 2009

one thing about hp monitors is the glass in front that can be clean of finger prints easy. although they do reflect glare with them being glass

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?