HP TouchPad for £89

User-361D919A-9369-49DD-BB21C57F113ABA43 07:07 16 Sep 2011

Hi, is there anywhere I can still buy the HP TouchPad for under a £100/$100. I really want to get hold of it for £89, is there anywhere is which you can get it at the firesale price?

Thanks, Aaron G.

wids001 11:04 16 Sep 2011

I doubt it. My grandson managed to get two of them. This past weekend he sold one of them for £200! He's looking to get an i-pad2, so he will probably be putting the other one up for sale, but again he reckons he'll make a good profit on it! Maybe if you were to offer him say £150 he might sell. He'd make a good profit and you'll still be getting a bargain albeit a slightly more expensive bargain, but then that's supply and demand for you!

johnathann 13:37 16 Sep 2011

But I am not to get the products for 89 now. The prices have all raised. Is there any other shops which is selling the product for such a low price.

Thanks, is there anyway I can contact your grandson?

Thanks

rickf 23:29 16 Sep 2011

The reason they have been selling cheap is because they have ditched the OS and going over to Android I believe. It's therefore slightly out of date already. I would'nt get one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?