HP PSC2110 All In One Printer

Redqueen 17:01 05 Oct 2007

When I print more than 5 pages the PC (XP SP2 IE7) crashes and a blue screen appears. I then reboot and the following msg appears:Windows XP Serious Referencing File HPZid412.sys Occurs after start up or boot. A Windows Serious error occurs after a blue screen crash followed by a stop error that refers to file HPZid412.sys: I have run a diagnostic check with HP and all my drivers are up to date. I phoned HP and have been given the run around on premium rate numbers. Should I just go out and by a new printer Epson!!) or persevere? Thanks Christine

mymate 20:27 05 Oct 2007

click here

That says to do exactly what you have already done <up date the drivers> I be tempted to either do a system restore to when it was working or un-install it and install the software again after running Ccleaner.

woodchip 20:40 05 Oct 2007

HP as always as long as i can remember had Driver Problems with there Printers

DieSse 00:27 06 Oct 2007

"HP as always as long as i can remember had Driver Problems with there Printers"

That's a very sweeping statement. I've seen driver issues with many different printer manufacturers - and myself have never had an issue with either HP printer I've owned - the current one still performing flawlessly after many years.

Read here click here and check for spyware, viruses etc.

And read this little saga through, where it was eventually cured click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?