HP Pavillion A110.UK

jonnyx6666 21:01 20 Nov 2006

my pc HP Pavillion A110.UK has had a hard drive failure , what i am enquiring about is.
now i have installed a new hard drive i have lost drivers for certain things , does anybody know if or how to re load my new hard drive so that it has all the drivers & software etc , as though it is the same as it was when it originally bought, any suggestions would be appreciated, PS ( the only answer i already know is throw it in the bin & buy a new one,but funds are low ) any other helpful suggestions please, regards John Mac

ed-0 22:21 20 Nov 2006

The drivers you need for your computer are here. click here

You can download them to your desktop, put them in a folder and burn them to a disk. This will help for future reference.

Was the windows disk an OEM disk. If so you will have to re-activate via microsoft. just tell them the hard drive went bell up, they should re-activate it.

jonnyx6666 22:06 22 Nov 2006

Thanks for your response ed-0
unfortunately the drivers are still missing and the HP site drivers just dont seem to work.
I have one other option, which i may have to consider, that is,paying the £25 HP require for Recovery Disks for my PC.Thanks for your reply much appreciated, i know i really should just get another PC.Its back to the Million Dollar question ( Reapir or Replace ? )

regards john mac6666

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?