From the manual:
1. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
2. Open the top cover.
The cradle moves to the center of the printer.
3. Push down on the print cartridge and slide it out of the print cartridge cradle.
4. Remove the replacement print cartridge from its packaging and carefully
remove the plastic tape. Hold the print cartridge so that the copper strip is on
Caution! Do not touch the print cartridge ink nozzles or copper contacts.
5. Slide the print cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle until you
6. Push the cartridge into the cradle.
You hear a snap when the print cartridge is correctly positioned.
7. Close the top cover.
8. Calibrate the printer for optimum print quality.
Download manual from here: