hp 940c printer

gingepaul 20:24 18 Jan 2003
  gingepaul 20:24 18 Jan 2003

i've just had boyh my cartridges refilled today, but when i got home and put them back, i'm still told the tri colour cartridge is low on ink, but the black is now full, is there a simple explanation for this, common problem or somthimg.
i'm gonna take it back on monday otherwise.

BRYNIT 21:11 18 Jan 2003

Did you buy new or refilled the cartridges if the latter the printer does not always acknowledge that the cartridge is full. I had a similar problem with a HP970cxi printer when I refilled the cartridges. If it a new cartridge it might be faulty.

gingepaul 21:14 18 Jan 2003

how did u fix it, or did u just get a new one, i askes the guy if he checks the cartridges before filling, and he said yes, so it might be somthing i'm over looking.

philco 23:00 18 Jan 2003

Just ignore the message. I fill my own cartridges and always get it, but if you ignore it the printer works as usual.

gingepaul 11:56 19 Jan 2003

well the printer isnt printing colour correctly, first there was no yellow at all, a few more poages of print later and every bit of colour is really streaky, could it be blocked or somthing?

Installer. 12:00 19 Jan 2003

Form within the HP "Toolbox" try going through the Cartridge cleaning process.

gingepaul 12:03 19 Jan 2003

tried that, but on the test page all i get is black and red, so i clicked prime ans still get the same, although on the last attempt it did look like it tried to print blue, but didnt print properly. done this about 5 times now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?