HP 8250 PHOTO PRINTER

nagonlouse 19:14 06 Apr 2006

Anyone had any dealings with HP 8250 with regards to refill of cartridges and the source of the ink please.Thank you.

Totally-braindead 19:38 06 Apr 2006

I've been looking about for a wee while and can only find this for originals click here and for refill kits I see this place do them click here but how good they are and how well they would work in this particular printer I just don't know. I bought an Epson printer mainly because I knew I could get cheap compatables. How easy it is to refill HP carts I just don't know as I've never had a HP printer. Leave this thread open I'm sure someone will help.

nagonlouse 15:01 07 Apr 2006

Totally-braindead, Thanks very much for your response. I`ll have a look at the links that you provided. If I get sorted thanks again.

pj123 15:30 07 Apr 2006

Can't see any compatibles yet for this printer but Choice Stationery are doing originals

HP No. 363 Colour cartridges £8.71 each and Black £10.75

All including VAT and Postage.

click here

Scroll down (a fair way) to find No. 363

pj123 15:36 07 Apr 2006

PS. Meant to say I have used Cartex quite often (not for refill kits though). Never had a problem. Most refill kits do come with a "How to do it" instruction leaflet.

Like Totally-braindead I have only used Epson printers for the same reason (cheap compatibles).

Curio 18:31 07 Apr 2006

click here I got my replacement carts from here Scroll to HP No 363 £5.73 + VAT. Approx £7 a go. Larger capacity black cart double the price

nagonlouse 19:49 07 Apr 2006

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread, I think I have enough to go on now. Will tick it as resolved and get ordering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?