HP 21in Slate SD card Size

gill2 18:26 20 May 2014

Hi, I have just purchased a 21in HP slate and a 64bg SD card which the slate refuses to recognize.I wondered if there was a size limmit the slate will tollerate. Any help would be appreciated.Many thanks Gill2

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:44 20 May 2014

as it only came out last year it ought to read those cards.

I have found quite alot of tablets a bit funny any seeing cards inserted Have you tried with another card?

gill2 19:06 20 May 2014

hi Fruit Bat /\0/\ no,I haven't got another card to hand at the moment but thaks for your interest. Gill.

BRYNIT 20:37 20 May 2014

If you look at the instruction manual it will tell you the max size it will take.

As I do not know which HP Slate 21 I looked at two manuals from the HP site one said 8GB the other said 16GB max. If you are looking for storage you might be better using a portable USB hard drive.

gill2 21:06 22 May 2014

hi BRYNIT, sorry for the delay in answering. I have solved the problem by following some advice to format the new card.The slate now recgnizes the 64gb card. thank you for you kind help. Gill2

rdave13 21:22 22 May 2014

gill2 , I've been sorely tempted to buy this Slate but last time I looked it only had 1 gig ram and that put me off slightly.

Would you mind giving your personal thoughts as to how well it works?
I would be most grateful for your advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?