How to view my jpegs,etc

nobbyhigo 22:37 30 Jun 2005

how can i browse all my pics, on my pc at the same time instead of chasing round each folder.
win xp, psp , paint.

De Marcus 22:43 30 Jun 2005

You could use the search facility to locate all your pictures by only looking for the .jpeg extension

Sans le Sou 22:49 30 Jun 2005

Why do you not create a folder called "My Jpegs" or something and put them all in it, this folder would be available for any of your graphic progs or indeed to browse.

goffer23 23:33 30 Jun 2005

There is a useful (small) program - Picasa2 - from Google which will automatically create a dated album for you (- freeware). Does not hog all the pics but details the file path and displays them as thumbnails.
click here
This should do what you want,assuming I've interpreted your needs correctly!

Pooke 23:40 30 Jun 2005

Microsoft Picture It! library 10. Part of works suite 2005 is really good, but as the others have said you'll get freeware to do something similar.

Pooke

Bagsey 23:48 30 Jun 2005

Put all of the pictures you want to browse into one folder then download a copy of Irfanview. Use the slide show item in the file menu to set going a slideshow of all of the photos in that folder.

De Marcus 00:40 01 Jul 2005

SOUNDFADEER

DO NOT send me anything via the yellow envelope unless I ask, especially twice and a repeat of your previous post

P.S. Nothing in life is free, it IS a SCAM and if your involved, get out while you can, rather than trying to further your status by attempying to sign me up.

De Marcus 00:44 01 Jul 2005

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone