How to use Skype to make PSP as PSP phone

gycafesor 09:12 29 Apr 2008

This article is about how to use Skype to make PSP as PSP phone and add DVD to PSP phone with DVD Ripper software.

Skype is an instantly communicate tool that can change PSP to PSP phone and call home telephone. Can you image that the authentic game player can be use as a phone to make common call to your friends? Skype for PSP can call other Skype user free, including PC Skype, mobile phone Skype and others.

Recently, after Sony update PSP firmware to version 3.90, use Skype to make PSP as PSP phone is an easy job.

The whole article listed at
click here

milkyeay 10:22 29 Apr 2008

Thanks for sharing this useful information.I found they have a poweful DVD rip software which can rip your DVD movie in a super fast DVD Ripping speed and lots of powerful functions.It satisfied me.

gycafesor 08:09 08 May 2008

my pleasure to share with psp fans :)

milkyeay 13:35 16 Sep 2008

Yeah, Skype rocks! Its video calling is just awesome (at least on my macbook). I Use it every day for work and communicating with friends all over the world. It is soo much better than MSN or Yahoo.

tracyjump 07:35 18 Oct 2008

How can I put the Skype on Ps3 just as on psp ?
Thanks

Herb368 12:23 06 Mar 2009

I try to download and use Daniusoft DVD Ripper, it seem be upgraded, because I found there is new screenshot which looks more beautiful. and it has more functions.
I found it link to this website click here automatically, there are also many converter tool of daniusoft.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?