How to use program called webcam toy

ponytail 11:24 28 Dec 2014
Answered

I have always had a problem taking photos on my laptop webcam so was told about a program called webcam toy.I have tried it and it is fine except I do not know where to find the photo that was taken and cannot see anywhere to select where it should go.Anyone any ideas

northumbria61 11:45 28 Dec 2014

Usually (by default) your pics are saved to my pictures or my documents OR depending on the software that you have installed/using for this, look in the menu items in your software.

northumbria61 11:48 28 Dec 2014
  northumbria61 11:50 28 Dec 2014

I have tried it and it is fine except I do not know where to find the photo that was taken

Are you sure you saved it?

ponytail 11:57 28 Dec 2014

I do not have webcam toy installed on my laptop all I did was to enter webcam toy into google and select the first line which took me into webcam toy but can see nowhere to click on it to save it

northumbria61 12:06 28 Dec 2014

You 1st post said I have tried it and it is fine so I assumed you had it installed. Are you saying you are trying to download and install the program?

ponytail 12:07 28 Dec 2014

Hi northumbria61 just tried again and after the photo is taken there is a option to save to your computer which I clicked but have looked everywhere and cannot find the three photos I have taken.Have looked in pictures and documents and nothing.As I said have not installed this program just googled it and went from there.

northumbria61 12:08 28 Dec 2014

Here is the Download Link

northumbria61 12:11 28 Dec 2014

I think you are going to have to download the program so that you can use the different save options.

ponytail 12:19 28 Dec 2014

Have just found the photos I went into my computer then local disc C then user then downloads and there they were.so hopefully no need to install the program.

northumbria61 12:26 28 Dec 2014
Answer

Good to hear you got there in the end.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?