how to turn on bluetooth

nobby51 15:55 15 Jan 2008

I have just bought an Aspire 4920 and it is my very first computer so I am just learning. I want to know how to turn the Bluetooth on/off? It has a 'dedecated' button, but when pushed nothing happens. A 'bubble' comes on screen and says something about configuring bluetooth but I dont understand, please help. Any advice can be sent to my e-mail address; [email protected] Thanks.

johnnyrocker 16:01 15 Jan 2008

bad policy to post full e mail address in the forum that is what the yellow envelope is for, answers are generally shared in the forum so everyone gets a bit wiser.

johnny

Ashrich 16:10 15 Jan 2008

Follow the instructions when asked to configure , and you'll need something to connect to as well , mobile phone , PDA , TomTom etc. . The drivers should be installed already so it is just a matter of starting to use it .

What did you expect it to do when you turned it on , like all things in a PC it needs to be told what to do , it will need to scan for other bluetooth devices that it can connect to and pair up with .

Try following the configuration wizard and come back here if you run into big problems .

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?