how to retrieve deleted evernote files

JohnnyBe 09:23 08 Sep 2014

so Evernote somehow deleted some notes of me. I was editing them on my mobile app and something with the sync didn't work properly. Now I can see the title of the note but not the content (only the first few words in the preview/overview). I'm only using the app and the web version so I don't have any temporary files on my computer. And the notes are not in the recycle bin as the files exist but just without the content. Someone can help? Would be very pleased about that. Which service are you using? Onenote or Wunderlist? Or would you recommend another one?

JohnnyBe 07:59 09 Sep 2014

no ideas? hm :/ probably they are less concentrating on the windows phone app as it doesn't bring them much money source Too bad.

Woolwell 09:59 09 Sep 2014

This site was playing up which may be why you have had no responses. However I guess from your second post that it is a Windows 8 phone.

You may be best off contacting Evernote support or using their forum Evernote discussion.

JohnnyBe 10:17 11 Sep 2014

thanks for your answer Woolwell! yep I contacted the Evernote support already, hopefully they can restore it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?