how to record streaming music from this site ?

Probabilitydrive 21:56 13 Sep 2007

I came across an interesting I-net radio concept called 'Pandora' click here which trawls through the net and searches for your favourite artists/music.

I tried to record some streaming audio using free audio recorder, but without success.

How do I record streaming music from this site and save it in mp3 format? Does this site allow 'record what you hear' ?

Probabilitydrive 22:04 13 Sep 2007

PS: I run Vista Ultimate 32

DJ-Garry 23:36 13 Sep 2007

Do you have Nero burning ROM?

The full version (and maybe lower ones) has a program called Wave Studio. It will record anything sound your pc makes to a wave file then if you want to convert to .mp3

Probabilitydrive 03:18 14 Sep 2007

Turns out that the Creative(xtreme audio card) driver do not contain a 'record what you hear' feature. Which means, I'm unable to record streaming audio from the net...

Additionally, to be able to record audio in Windows Vista, you will have to make changes to its Default Sound Configuration / Setup.

I'm now trying to get hold of my cards' December driver, which (apparently) have the 'what you hear' feature in working order....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?