How to put 4 reduced excel s/sheets on 1 A4 page ?

nipsen1 12:09 28 Aug 2007

Is it possible to reduce spreadsheets & get maybe 4 on 1 A4 sheet, to create like a book type document ? I need this information for a friend.
Thank you.

Taff™ 13:02 28 Aug 2007

Don`t know if this can be done in Excel (VoG™ - where are you?)

If this is just for illustrative purposes, (I doubt you`d be able to read large spreadsheets, but a small selection of cells and columns might be OK) I`d suggest taking a screenshot of each and saving each as a bitmap in Paint. Then paste these into Word.

Option two is to open a new Word Document and go to Insert>Object select from file tab and browse to the workbook.

There is also a similar way to do this in PowerPoint. Create 4 slides by inserting the Excel worksheet and then look for the option to print the slides as accompanying notes - this would allow you to put notes under each one.

VoG II 13:16 28 Aug 2007

As far as I know there is no direct method for doing this in Excel.

You could insert a blank worksheet, then copy the tables from the the sheets and paste onto it. Then File > Page Setup and set to Landscape and fit to 1 page.

If there is a lot of information the result could be unreadable.

nipsen1 13:32 28 Aug 2007

Thanks for the response.Taff™ & VoG™ I will pass the information over to Him. Thanks again.

woodchip 14:06 28 Aug 2007

Sometimes you Printer will do it. Check Start\Settings\Printers right click your Printer\Properties A Samsung Laser that I have can print about 6 on a page by setting in there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?