How to print an image the correct size....

iqs 17:13 02 Mar 2008

Hello,..
Can anyone recommend a piece of free software which will print an image say from a scanner,to the correct size as the original image please.The various programs I have adjust the size.Thanks all

bremner 17:20 02 Mar 2008

Irfanview lets you choose what size you want to print click here

MAJ 17:21 02 Mar 2008

It depends on the what dpi you scan the image as to how big the image appears, some resizing usually has to be done, in a graphcs program. Try Irfanview click here it will allow you to resize at the print stage, File > Print.

100andthirty 17:52 02 Mar 2008

didn't your scanner come with copier software? That should do the trick

Pineman100 17:54 02 Mar 2008

What "various programs" have you got? Pretty well any image editing software will give you the ability to change the size of the image.

iqs 15:32 03 Mar 2008

all and thanks for the replies.

I use many different programs,here are afew..
Picture Viewer
Windows Pic and Fax
Nero Photoshop
Epson's own software.

Why I need the exact size is,I have scanned a blank DVD RW inlay cover.I would like to print it at the correct size,so it fits into the DVD case.All the prints I have made have been either to small or to big.

Any tips please

bruno 16:27 03 Mar 2008

Some printers allow you to set the size you require in the Page Set Up.Depends which printer you have.Do you have a CD label printing programme, these normally have the ability to print case labels.

BT 16:41 03 Mar 2008

Nero Cover Designer lets you print CD/DVD labels and Inserts with predesigned templates. Just print them on plain paper or thin card if you don't want to buy the special paper.
Import your image and drag it out to fit the template.

pj123 16:45 03 Mar 2008

What is a "blank DVD RW inlay cover"?

Do you have an example?

The very best program on the web for printing CD/DVD covers, inlays, front and back is:

Discus.

click here

iqs 19:48 03 Mar 2008

Hello and thanks for all your help.Problem now solved,cheers :-)

johnnyrocker 23:56 03 Mar 2008

how?

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone