How to print edge to edge?

  bowl 21:22 16 Apr 2005

Hi can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the tab on my photos and print to the edge all the way round. I have a HP 7450 Photosmart and am running 98se o/s thanks in advance

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:34 16 Apr 2005

Look for the option "full bleed" in your printer software this is what is required if your printer is capable of Edge to Edge printing.

  woodchip 22:09 16 Apr 2005

You cannot it is Dependent on the Printer Driver. Unless you get one created Custom. If it says that it prints as you want for that printer then it's the Printer Properties from Start\Settings\ Printers you need to access to set it up

  Totally-braindead 22:16 16 Apr 2005

Have a look at this click here

  woodchip 22:28 16 Apr 2005

Yes what it means is that to print edge to edge you have to use the correct size photo for the Photo Paper you print on. Not just say Print a A4 photo but Picture is Square just think what it would look like

  Technotiger 22:38 16 Apr 2005

Hi, I am not familiar with HP, I have Epson. In my printer preferences I have a box to tick if I want edge-to-edge printing. Of course there will be some paper to trim off if it is a square photo on oblong paper. But I usually use Postcard size paper and e-to-e printing, works great.

If you have the latest drivers for your printer perhaps then you might have a box or similar for e-to-e printing.


  bowl 00:23 17 Apr 2005

Thanks everyone will tick for now and study all the info

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?