How Much Is It Worth

snipet 21:04 23 Mar 2009

Hi Guys And Girls,
I Want To Sell My Pc As Im Moving House And Want To Know How Much People Think Its Worth.
This Was A Customly Made PC From Scratch By Experts For My Self, Paid £1000+ New.
I Have Never Had Any Problems With This Computer, It Has Always Run Perfectly And Smoothly.
It Has The Following:
Genuine XP Home (Including Cd)
AMD Athalon 64 processor 3400+
1.00 Gb Ram
1x DVD Rom Drive
1x DVD Re-Writer Drive
Relisys 19" Monitor
Dell 17" Monitor
N-Veiw Dual Screen Set up (Means You Can Run Different Programs/Windows On Either Screen)
Microsoft 4 Button Laser Mouse
5.1 surround sound speakers
G15 Logitech Gaming Keyboard With Performance/Clock Screen And Back Light Keys
Custom Made Devil Head Computer Case With Light Up Eyes

Ive Got it on ebay for £150, if your after pics to help they are on:
click here

snipet 21:08 23 Mar 2009

just wanted to point out that i am not using this to advertise my ebay listing, its been unsold on 4 different listings now and genuinly want to know if im asking to much.

FatboySlim71 21:20 23 Mar 2009

I think between £120-150.

There isn't a lot of value in secondhand computers IMO. Plus a lot of people on Ebay IMO want stuff for next to nothing and then when they want to sell something they are talking telephone numbers.

anthonystorey 23:00 23 Mar 2009

have got it about right i would want £150 if i was selling the pc
be prepared to sell it anywhere in the uk, just make sure you calculate the p&p correctly

have you looked at the description- processor and ram dont match what you have written. what graphics card have you got? and also put the motherboard name in if its a good board that should increase its saleability offer a £20 to £30 reduction if they dont want the monitors

best of luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?