How long do Baterries last ?

RobCharles1981 00:16 23 Dec 2007

Well this is my Camcorder click here

Very Nice isn't it?! Just wondering how long do batteries last for on these things? Can you get batteries that last longer??

Dipso 00:25 23 Dec 2007

Nice cam! The manual should give you an idea how long the battery lasts but you should be able to get a replacement easily enough. I have used these before click here I emailed them with a query about the battery type and they responded very promptly.

RobCharles1981 00:42 23 Dec 2007

Ile look into it thanks Dipso Ile also check on currys website again too, very chuffed with my cam, as I play the Church Organ I've tried it out today very impressed with the results videos uploaded to youtube:

click here

Another one is still pending

:-D

Dipso 09:37 23 Dec 2007

Well I'm impressed with your production skills...shame about the tea lady spoiling the shot lol! ...but you impressed my other half no end with your Church Organ playing.

Will keep an eye on YouTube for the sequels.

anchor 10:01 23 Dec 2007

I have some dealings with Tantronics for replacement batteries. First Class service, and they only sell very good brands with warranty; (which they honour).

click here

I don`t know if they stock the one for yours, but an e-mail to [email protected] should get the information.

This company does have various batteries for your camera

click here

RobCharles1981 17:47 23 Dec 2007

cool anchor Ile check it out. But I may be in Currys tomorrow so I might see what they have there.

Dipso

Yeah thanks for your comments leave a commment on my vids. I used Movie Maker in windows found it to be very easy to use.

The one who was ranting at me didn't notice the camera was rolling pmsl!! But I will be doing more of this at the intended church next week so watch this space!

Cheers
Rob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?