How is it done!!

CutNpaste 20:27 31 May 2005

Hi everybody,

Now me finished degree and going into the real world.
I know quite a bit about html + php + javascript and others because i had been taught all them.

One thing i havent been taught is how to link an e-commerce site to the payment processing site.
I mean do u send data inside variables to the payment site?. How do u register with them?
I am really confused about this - someone please help or show me a link where i can find info.

Thanks

Forum Editor 22:08 31 May 2005

to handle the financial transaction, and normally the 'proceed to payment' button on your shopping cart will transfer the customer seamlessly to the gateway server. That server will be secure, so there's no need for you to operate https pages.

Most people tend to use one of the excellent shopping cart applications - like Actinic - which have everything built in and ready to go. All you have to do is set things up with your chosen Gateway processor, and enter the necessary information into the shopping cart configuration section.

Once the transaction is complete the Gateway server will usually call a "Thank you for your purchase" script which resides on your server.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?